Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pillows and Books

So Sunday and Monday Ben has been in bed sick with a fever and a cold.  I confined him to our bedroom because I did not want to get sick.  I brought him juice, water, Dayquil, NyQuil, eggs, toast, pasta, whatever he wanted.

Today is the first time in 48 hours that he has gotten out of bed.  After he left this morning to go to work (on his 2-hour-delay because of the ice) I immediately went into our room and pulled everything off of the bed and put it all into the washing machine (I've done 5 loads of bedroom laundry).  Why so many loads of laundry???? Because I washed all of the pillows...

Four of the five pillows drying on our drying rack.  Ha!
(I have 2 fans blowing on them)


Anywho, so while Ben has been sick I have been watching a lot of Netflix.  I have been watching all of the romantic comedies that I know Ben would not want to watch with me.  After watching the romantic comedies I began thinking about my book.  Sara told me during New Years I need to begin writing again, and every time I watch a romantic comedy I think the same thing.  Why?  Because my book is about dating, just like 99.9% of the romantic comedies out there.  I had lunch with my friend Ann yesterday and I was listening to her stories about dating and it reminded me of my book.  So, why am I procrastinating?  Why don't I just put fingers to keyboard and type?  I don't know.  This blog is helping getting my creative, writing juices flowing, but I am still not there.  Will keep you updated on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment