Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend round-up

Ben and I had a fabulous weekend!  Friday night we went to Happy Hour at Mango Mike's with my co-workers.  Saturday we watched my Gamecocks defeat Mississippi State!  After the game we went to Butler's Orchard to pick pumpkins from the field.  It's our third year going to Butler's Orchard and it gets better every year.

Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins...

Me and my pumpkin (it was very windy)

and more pumpkins...

Ben with both of our pumpkins




After Butler's Orchard we went to a Japanese Steakhouse and had some of the most delicious hibachi.  Ben got steak and I had shrimp.  What can I say?  I love hibachi!!!

On Sunday, I went to Baltimore to have lunch with my friend Dorothy.  It's amazing to me that I have lived here for 2 1/2 years and had never been to Baltimore.  Dorothy lives basically on the Inner Harbour so we got to walk around the beautiful Inner Harbour and then had lunch at this fabulous open-air cafe.

These dragons are paddle boats. 

Beautiful.


Super windy by the water.  Dorothy and me.


This military ship docked in port this week. 

This ship is part of a museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment