Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Day in the Life Of...

Today I took lots of cell phone pictures of our adventures.  It was a regular day today and so I thought it would be good day to do an example of a day in the life of the Novak's. 

Our day started off normal enough, up at 6:10am, showered and dressed.

Elizabeth and I were out the door by 7:05am (a little early, so that was good!)

Elizabeth did not want her picture taken this morning.

This is her no! no! to the paparazzi
 
After I dropped Elizabeth off at Laura's house, I headed to work.  On my way to work, Laura sent me a picture text of Elizabeth.  We have been continuing to work on getting Elizabeth to drink out of different cups.  Laura tried a new cup with Elizabeth today and she loved it!
 
Elizabeth and her new cup.
 
After a great day of work, I went to pick up Elizabeth from Laura's house.  She had a great day and so we took a cup of milk with us to go and headed to the gym.
 
This is the picture I snagged, carrying Elizabeth, a diaper bag, my gym bag, and my water bottle.
 
 
After my run and lift session, I grabbed Elizaeth from the gym daycare and we headed to the grocery store.  I needed to pick up some cupcakes and champagne because we are having the neighbors over tonight to celebrate. 
 


Elizabeth in the grocery store.

 
After the grocery store, Elizabeth and I headed home to clean up and get ready for dinner.  While I was in the shower, Ben got home early (it was a great surprise!).  We fed Elizabeth and put her to bed and then Ben finished making dinner while I cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher.  We have fabulous pasta and meatballs with garlic bread.


Yummy!
 
Well...our wonderful neighbors are coming over soon, so we need to finish getting ready to celebrate a great day with champagne and cupcakes. 
 
So festive!
 
 
Have a great night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment