Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween costumes... what is a woman to do???

Halloween is coming up in 16 days and I have been trying to decide if I should get a costume.  We are dressing up Elizabeth and taking her trick-or-treating on Halloween, at work we are having a costume bowling party on Halloween for the students, AND on November 1st there is a staff Halloween party at school.

So... since I am contemplating dressing up, I started looking on Amazon for a Halloween costume.  First I clicked the under $25 price range and this is what shows up:

Really?  A women's bumble bee costume.

OR

 Miss Red Riding Hood...



So, after coming up with less than stellar options, I decided to get rid of the $25 limit and see what else is out there.  Here is what shows up:


Sexy Deluxe Batgirl 
(price $26- $202)


Deluxe Wonder Woman Costume
(price $33-$120)
Now... I must admit, I do like this costume (a lot!) but I couldn't wear this to work.


 This is one of the craziest witches' costumes I have ever seen.
(price: $34-$66)



Does anyone have any suggestions besides a sexy action hero, a witch, or a frumpy bee?  I feel like different versions of these three types of costumes are all that is out there for women.  I want something fun that I can wear with my daughter and at work (and not spend $100).  Is anyone else having this problem?  What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment