Thursday, November 14, 2013

Becoming 32

Yesterday I turned 32.  Woo hoo!

Ben started my day off great with a fantastic breakfast!

For breakfast I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese, chocolate coffee cake, and bacon.
Yummy!!!

After a brief stint at work, I came home and spent the rest of the day with Ben.

We started our afternoon by cashing in our change.  We have been saving change for 5 years and we decided to cash it in.  We also cashed in the change from Ben's childhood piggy bank.

This is our total after 5 years of saving.

 Ben in front of the coin star machine.

Our total after the savings and piggy bank.

After we cashed in our change, we headed to Johnny Rockets for lunch.
Of course, I had a coupon for a free birthday lunch!

After lunch, we went to the movie theater and saw Thor!!!

After the movie, we headed home and picked up Elizabeth.
We went back out to dinner at Bonefish Grill.
Yummy!  Yummy!  Yummy!

Grilled salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies.

After dinner we snagged some pictures at home, ate some cake, and opened presents.

 Presents!!!

 Flowers from my brother, Andy

Elizabeth and me

 Necklace and gift card from the in-laws!

Note pad and oven mitt from Gramps

 Cards from Ben and Elizabeth

 Earphones from Ben and Elizabeth

 Chocolate wine from Ben

 Wine and a sweater from my mom

 New socks from Ben

Kindle from Ben


Thank you Ben for a wonderful birthday!!!
And thank you family for wonderful gifts and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment