Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our (almost) annual Christmas Party

We had our (almost) annual Christmas party last night.  I had so much fun relaxing and enjoying the evening with a fabulous group of people.  In fact, I had so much fun, I forgot to take any pictures during the party (I took a few before of how everything was set up).

So... this is what our house looks like for Christmas (or at least the main floor):

Our living room.
Nativity scene on the left, advent calendar on the right.

 Our bar.

 Another view of the bar.

 Our breakfast nook

 Ben at the island.

 Merry Christmas!!!


 I have these bows on each corner of the banister

 Elizabeth's Advent Calendar from her Great Grandmother

 Our nativity scene that Ben's parents gave us as a wedding gift

Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment