Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Costumes: What to do???

Halloween is quickly approaching!  We are festively decorated and have started buying Halloween candy, but we are still on the search for Halloween costumes for the girls. 

I have been researching several places and I cannot decide where to buy their costumes.  We have purchased Elizabeth's costumes (and ours) from different places the last two years.


For Elizabeth's first Halloween I picked up this orange outfit from Old Navy. 

For Elizabeth's first Halloween costume, I picked up this Piggy costume from One Step Ahead.

 For Elizabeth's second Halloween, I ordered this shirt on Etsy to 
wear at the pumpkin patch and for fall.

For Elizabeth's second Halloween costume, we picked up her cat costume on Amazon.
(Our costumes also came from Amazon)


So... for the past couple of weeks I have been searching the following sites:

1. Target 
(they are having buy one, get one free this week)
Toddler costume Elizabeth might like
(she says she wants to be a princess)

2. Babies R Us
Same Toddler costume Elizabeth might like
($3 more)

3. Amazon
Same Toddler costume  Elizabeth might like
($2 less)


I am not sure what I will end up with.  Elizabeth says she wants to be a Princess, but then is also really into being a cowgirl.  Maybe I will go to target and do the BOGO deal so she has one of each?

What are you doing for your kids for Halloween costumes?  Do you make your own?  Do you take them to Party City and let them pick?

That's my random thoughts on Halloween costumes.  I hope you have had a great day!

Happy Tuesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment