Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Birthday freebies!

I think by now, if you read my blog, you know that I coupon and I am always looking for deals.  I live in one of the most expensive places in this country, so I am always looking for ways to save a little money.  A lot of businesses offer e-mail clubs that offer free items during your birthday month.  Over the past few weeks, I have gone out and picked up a few of the freebies from the different e-clubs.

I love birthday cards and forgot to post this picture the other day.
Thanks for all the birthday love everyone!

 Victoria Secret offers $10 gift cards to card holders for their birthday month.

 I always get something that is $10.
This year, I picked up this body wash and body scrub.
They are $8 each but the day I went they were buy one, get one free.

So... I grabbed two products for FREE!

 I grabbed lunch from Au Bon Pain for FREE.
You get a free salad or sandwich during your birthday month

I picked the chicken avocado cobb salad.
It was fantastic!

 This chili bread bowl and chocolate chip cookie are from Panera.
Both were free.
The cookie was free for my birthday month and I received an e-mail for a $5 credit for an online pickup order.  The bread bowl chili was $4.99 so again this whole lunch was FREE!

Last Tuesday, I headed to The Melting Pot with my ladies.
Well... they give you chocolate covered strawberries to take home if you are a member of their e-club
When you make your reservation, you mention the strawberries, bring in a copy of the e-mail when you come in for dinner, and you walk out with a nice goody bag. :)

Beautiful box with a delicious treat!

Two dark chocolate, two milk chocolate, and two white chocolate covered strawberries.
Thanks Melting Pot!

This next freebie is from Ulta.
If you are an Ulta club member, you will receive an e-mail for the free product that have previously picked for club members.
.
Elizabeth and I went by this weekend and picked up this $18 bareMinerals lip coverage for FREE!

The girls and I went to Krispy Kreme to pick up my free doughnut and free small soda (or coffee)
I picked the chocolate iced doughnut and a diet coke and it was awesome!

Since the girls were with me, they also gave me four free doughnut holes
(we ate two before I could take this picture)
Thank you Krispy Kreme for the free goodies!

I checked my old e-mail address and had another e-mail for a free sandwich or salad from 
Au Bon Pain so we went by and grabbed another salad for FREE!

I am LOVING this chicken avocado cobb salad.  Yum!

At Ted's Montana Grill, you get a free dessert during your birthday month.
Because I had the girls with me, we went in a grabbed a FREE cookie to go.
I split the cookie with Elizabeth and we both enjoyed this birthday goodie!

The girls and I picked up another FREE lunch from Noodles & Company this week.

I went with the Penne Rosa and it was fabulous!

I forgot to take a picture, but we went to Johnny Rockets last Thursday night for dinner.
I had a FREE dinner from them for my birthday so thank you Johnny Rockets for free dinner!

Happy Tuesday y'all!
(and go sign up for these freebies)

No comments:

Post a Comment