Thursday, June 16, 2016

Life Lately

Life lately has been full of sunshine!  We have been enjoying our time outside every day by eating outside, playing on the driveway, going to playgrounds, and swimming in the pool.  Here is a little look at life lately...

 On Monday we had Alice and Evie over for a bit.
The girls played outside on the driveway with Kellan and Ellis and then we did lunch on the deck.

 My sister-in-law, Lolly, has been making kabobs this summer so I thought I would make some too.
I always love getting a little inspiration by seeing what other people are making. :)

 Tuesday night the girls ate dinner on the deck.
Ben and I ate dinner on the deck after they were asleep :)

 Wednesday I marinated AND grilled pork chops all by myself :)
This is kinda a big deal in our house because I leave the grill to Ben
AND I'm not a huge pork chop fan, but these boneless pork chops were excellent!

 Garlic pepper green beans, mac n' cheese, and pork chops.
Yum!

 Even the girls ate their pork chops
(this recipe must be repeated) :)

Today we ran by Elizabeth's school to pay her tuition and they were selling uniforms.
I grabbed this one in a 4T because I know she will be in 5T by the second month of school.
I cannot believe my big girl is starting school in a few months. Yikes! 

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment