Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekend Review

Our weekend around here started off with me fighting off a cold/virus/or something on Friday.  Saturday I had a hair appointment and then lunch and a movie with my girlfriends.  Sunday was church and errands.  Pretty low-key weekend with the people I enjoy most. :)

 Thursday night, Ben got home and the girls were very happy to see him!

 They both kept crawling/rolling/jumping all over him.


 Happy Thursday Dad! :)

 Friday morning I didn't feel good.
I was in bed for most of the afternoon :(

 I came downstairs to check on the family.
The girls had a blast playing in the living room. :)

 Saturday morning I got myself up and out for my hair appointment.
Highlights and a hair cut!! :)

Saturday afternoon we had lunch at Yard House to celebrate Kyla's birthday.
After lunch we saw Bad Moms and it was hilarious!  

Happy Birthday Kyla!

 While I was enjoying some girl time, Ben took the girls to the pool.
They enjoyed swimming and a picnic lunch.

 LOVE this baby smile :) :)


 Big girl and her horses :)

After nap time, the girls had a little kindle time

 Saturday night we grilled out and enjoyed dinner on the deck

 Trying to get a good photo :P


 I made brownies for dessert!

On Sunday, we went to church, ran errands, and enjoyed a nice spaghetti dinner together.  After Caroline went to bed, I did Elizabeth's toes. :)

She picked one purple and three different golds for me to do her toes.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment