Thursday, October 5, 2017

Life Lately

We have been working on our fall bucket list and trying to usher in the season with some fun activities.  Fall is one of my favorite times of year and the girls love getting ready for Halloween and doing all the "fall things" as they put it. 

Since Elizabeth is in school this year, we have been doing fun things on the weekends and a few things after school here and there.  Here's a look at life lately:

 The girls made apple pie with the apples they picked
I peeled the apples and they did all the rest :)
They are mixing up all the ingredients before I added the apples

 They put the filling in

 We put the crust on

Finished product!

The girls loved Idlewild so much the past two summers that we thought we would try the Six Flags season pass and see how they like it.
  We bought season passes during the Six Flags sale over Labor Day Weekend.
The passes are good for the remainder of 2017 and all of 2018 at any Six Flags Park.
We went on Saturday and enjoyed the daytime events of Fright Fest.

 Caroline and I rode a few rides while Ben took Elizabeth to a roller coaster.


 Do you see Elizabeth?


 On a train

 Me and my guy :)

 The girls had a blast at Six Flags!
Elizabeth is tall enough to ride almost all the rides and Caroline can ride all of the kid rides and a few adult rides as well.  We spent about four hours at the park and had a great afternoon!
Elizabeth and I even rode the highest ride- Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth
(I was trying really, really hard to not freak out, Elizabeth LOVED it)

  Caroline had her three-year-old well visit on Monday.
She got a flu shot and had a blood draw for food allergy testing.
She got lots of stickers and a happy meal after all that :)

 Tuesday night we were going to head to the Chick-Fil-A kids club paint a pumpkin event.
I came downstairs to find this.
We did not make it to CFA. :(


 I was so made.
Luckily, make-up remover got almost all of it off.

This is Caroline before nap time on Wednesday.
Look how long her hair is!!! Oh my goodness!
She is getting so big!  Where did my baby go???

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment