Friday, December 15, 2017

Life Lately

Life lately has been BUSY!  Ben and I have gone on a date, the girls and I enjoyed Chick-Fil-A kids club, Caroline and I have enjoyed some burrito bowls, and so much more! 

Two weeks ago, Elizabeth was home sick and Caroline wanted to help "doctor" her better.

Dr. Caroline sure made us smile :)

Snuggling with my girls on a cold morning before school

Weekend shenanigans 

These two silly sisters love each other so much!


Caroline enjoyed my free burrito bowl from Chipotle
(she didn't want her tacos, so I switched meals)

This girl loves her some Tex-Mex food!


Another day for lunch I was craving a burger, so we had to go to Five Guys
Caroline ate her entire hotdog!


At the beginning of December we went to Chick-Fil-A kids club.
The girls decorated ornaments.





We had dinner after ornament decorating and then the girls enjoyed some ice cream.
If you return the toy from the kids meal, you can get a free ice cream.





Ben and I went to the annual Pitt Holiday party.
We made a few new friends and enjoyed spending time with a few old friends. :)



Happy Friday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment