Wednesday, April 1, 2020

LOL 8th Birthday

While we aren't doing birthday parties with friends, we are still celebrating BIG TIME as a family.

Elizabeth had requested a LOL-themed 8th birthday.
Caroline had 5th birthday that was LOL-themed, and thankfully I saved some of those supplies.

 Last year I started making the balloon arches for birthdays, and I just love it!
This balloon arch is over the fireplace in our family room.
I placed the large LOL balloons into gift bags filled with tissue paper to get them to stay in place.

 I added the banner in the morning because we had a fire in the fireplace the night before.
(The banner was from Caroline's birthday)

Happy birthday girl with a happy little sister. :)

 





 Our dining room.
Our kids also get a number balloon every year for their birthday.
We display their gifts on the sideboard and I added a few more balloons.
We do a special themed breakfast ever year.

 
 Elizabeth requested donuts, bacon, and sausage for her birthday breakfast.
I had the LOL cupcake toppers left over from Caroline's birthday.



We all enjoyed a yummy breakfast and then it was off to school and work.

 I had lunch with Elizabeth at school for her birthday!

And stayed to have lunch with Caroline too.

After school we surprised Elizabeth with a playdate with some of her best friends from school.
I set-up the table with LOL plates and napkins and made a tower of snacks.


LOL cupcakes and lots of snacks.

After the playdate, we went out for a family dinner birthday celebration at Chili's.

When we got home we had cake and presents!








It was a great day celebrating our 8-year-old!
Happy birthday Elizabeth!

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment