Wednesday, April 8, 2020

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was our first holiday during coronavirus lock-in.
I had purchased some treats in advance and was so glad that I did.

 The night before, I decorated the table.

 When the girls came down in the morning, they were excited to see a few treats on the table.

  Caroline woke me up dressed like this :)

 She's so bubbly and happy almost all the time :)



 They wanted to eat their St. Patrick's Day cookies for breakfast and I said yes.
They couldn't believe it.  Cookies for breakfast (and lucky charms).
 

 I printed off a few St. Patrick's Day crafts and activities.


After all the activities, they played in the playroom for a bit.

 I decided we would have a lunch picnic since it was sunny.
Not totally warm (hence the jackets), but we enjoyed the sunshine.


 After lunch we made green Granny B sugar cookies.

 I bought the girls South Carolina cookie cutters when I was on my trip.
We used those plus a few spring-themed cookie cutters for our cookies.
 


Palmetto's, the state of South Carolina, and flowers!

 In the late afternoon, I set-up a rainbow craft for the girls.
I cut a paper plate in half for them to paint.

 Very easy set-up and clean up is a breeze, just wipe down the trays.

 They both LOVE art and painting is their favorite.





 Our after-dinner dessert was green pudding with whipped cream and lucky charms on top.

It was a tasty ending to a fun day!


Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment