Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chris and Leslye's Wedding Weekend!

This past weekend Ben and I went to Atlanta to see two of my friends get married- Chris and Leslye.  They are both so fun, energetic, wonderful people and I was so happy they invited us to be a part of their special day.  Thursday night, Leslye's best friend Lindsay hosted a fabulous bachelorette evening in midtown Atlanta.

I missed the memo that we were supposed to wear pink or coral.  Don't all the ladies look beautiful?

Friday night was the wedding.  Leslye and Chris got married at the Solarium in Decatur and it was absolutely beautiful.  The wedding was outside and our friend Jason married Chris and Leslye.  Chris had on a really cool cream summer suit and Leslye had on one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen!


After the service we went inside and spent the evening dancing, eating, and having a fabulous time.  This wedding was so much fun and I really, really enjoyed seeing all of my Atlanta friends again.

First dance... Leslye, your dress is FABULOUS!!!

Cutting the beautiful cake.

Hanging with Simone.

Group photo of the Atlanta crew.

Fabulous ladies

Isn't Ben the cutest?

Thank you Leslye and Chris for having us, we had a wonderful time and your wedding was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment