I try to make this time of year a lot of fun and full of Christmas activities. Some we do every year, some we do every other year, and some are new this year. Here are our Christmas Traditions:
1. Decorate the house for Christmas
2. Attend Zoo Lights
3. Bake Christmas cookies
4. Complete an Advent calendar
5. Go to the Gaylord and look at decorations/attend ICE!
6. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
7. Send out Christmas cards
8. Decorate at Gingerbread house
9. Visit Santa and get a photo
10. Writing a letter or calling Santa
11. Attend Christmas Eve Mass
12. Host/attend Christmas parties
13. Get a gift or two for the Angel Tree at church
14. A new ornament for each girl
And new this year, on December 1st, I am giving the girls their Advent calendars during a special breakfast. At the breakfast they are also getting their new ornament for 2016 and a little goody for the season.
What are some of your traditions?
Happy Tuesday y'all!