Sunday, June 17, 2012

Playing catch-up!

It's been a week and a half since I lasted posted and we have been super busy every single day since June 7th.  Stacy flew in on June 8th for Elizabeth's Baptism, my mom and Grandmother flew in on June 9th, and Elizabeth got Baptized on June 10th.  We had a party at our house after the Baptism and we were joined by lots of friends and family.  Elizabeth is one lucky girl to have so many people that care about her!

Before the Baptism

Getting Baptized

Me, Ben, Elizabeth, Stacy, and Adam

The Godparents: Stacy and Adam

The parents!


Family photo

Stacy, me, and Elizabeth!

The delicious party food!

Hard to see, but it says: God Bless Elizabeth
I got it here

Poms to decorate

Sangria and Lemonade

Our party favors:
Cross cookies with a tag
I got the tags here
and the cookies here



After the party, Elizabeth took a snooze on Debbie
(Ben and I love this picture!)

After everyone left, Stacy and I took Elizabeth to the pool
It was her first time in a pool and she did great!

Ben was playing with the camera the other night.
I. love. this. picture.

We moved 'Thirsty Thursday' to 'Thirsty Saturday' with Pari and Quin.
We had vodka lemonade.

Today is Father's Day and this is what we got Ben for Father's Day!
I found the glass here
I picked up the beers at Total Wine

It is engraved with Elizabeth's birthday; 2-18-12

Happy Father's Day!


Ben- thank you for being a wonderful dad to Elizabeth,
a great husband to me, and the best partner I could ask for.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment