Monday, July 26, 2010

Golfing

Ben got me golf clubs in February for Valentine's Day.  Before you send him nasty e-mails you must first know that I a) asked for golf clubs and b) picked them out.  So basically that means my husband is wonderful because he got me what I wanted.  :)

Anywho - we have been working on our golf game and this Sunday we went to our new favorite course and played 9 holes.  Not only did I work on my tan (it was 100 on the green), but I burned over 800 calories playing golf!



We were paired up with these two guys that started playing in February and together the four of us tackled some crazy heat, sand traps, and helicopters (military helicopters kept flying overhead).

On 4th hole I scored par!

On the 5th and 6th holes I scored a bogey and on holes 8 and 9 I scored double bogey.  Not too bad for someone that has only played golf a handful of times.

This is me teeing off on the 8th hole.


This is me after I hit the ball down the green.


Ben is a very serious golfer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment