Thursday, July 29, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Last night was HHS (Health and Human Services) night at the Nationals game (Ben works for HHS).  So I met up with Ben and a bunch of his co-workers to watch my Atlanta Braves take on the Washington Nationals.  Gooo Braves!

I was so excited to go to the game and cheer on my hometown team (they are #1 right now) and show off my team pride with my Atlanta Braves hat. 

                                      

We got to watch the first pitch and it was thrown by the Assistant Secretary for HHS.

He made it across the plate.

When I got to the game it was 94 degrees and 6:45pm. The temperature dropped to a measly 91 degrees by 10pm.  I enjoyed the game, and I know everyone enjoyed me cheering so loudly for the Braves.  In the end, I consumed 72 ounces of water and enjoyed every last drop.   Go Braves!  We won 3-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment