Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 weeks in review...

So, it has been a really long time since I updated anything.  I have had several busy weeks along with falling behind in my pictures.  So... here is my update with lots of pictures.

Ben and I are our dateaversary.  Feb. 9th was the 3-year-anniversary of our first date.
We returned to the scene of our first date: Kelly's Irish Pub for dinner and a drink.


On Friday, Feb. 11th our friend Eric had his first Fire pit Friday.  Here our some pictures documenting our fabulous evening.
The Fire pit.

Staying warm by the fire (it was 33 degrees outside)

Roasting marsh mellows

A picture across the pit, I think the smoke looks cool.

Another smokey picture.


For Valentine's Day, I got two dozen beautiful roses, chocolates, and the most wonderful lavender bath wash, bath beads, and bubble bath.

"Aerial" view of the roses.

We went to dinner at McCormick and Schmicks

This past weekend, Ben and I escaped to the Shenandoah Valley for a relaxing weekend of wineries and a Bed and Breakfast.  Here are just a few pictures that Ben took of the weekend.

Shenandoah Vineyards, the first one we went to.

North Mountain Vineyard and Winery!  Good times!!

The vines in one of the vineyards.  They harvest white grapes in September and red grapes in October.

More vineyards.

Finally got Ben in a photo!

I thought this was cool.  At Rappahannock you could see where they make the wine.

Leaving Rappahannock...

On the porch of Chester Gap Cellars.  It was an amazing view.


Well, that is a quick summary of the last two weeks.  I hope to upate more frequently and I am still trying to take my picture everyday.  I just want to say thank you to my wonderful husband for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment