Thursday, March 31, 2011

A quarter down, three-fourths to go...

of 2011 that is!  I can hardly believe how quickly this year is moving.  I feel like it just last week when I was making New Years Resolutions and spending all of Scot's money while playing poker.  :)

This year has been extremely busy for Ben and I.  In January we began looking for a home and found one that we liked after about five or six houses.  We put a bid in and three days later the house was ours!

In February we celebrated our three-year dateaversary (for those of you that don't know, that's the anniversary of our first date).  BTW- yes, we know we are cheesy, and we love it!

At the place we first went out, Kelly's Irish Pub.


In the middle of February we went to the Shenandoah Valley to relax at some vineyards and a B&B.


We closed on our house on February 28th.

In March we got excited for March Madness which included basketball and moving into our new home.  We moved on March 19th and have been making our way through the 130 boxes that we brought with us.  I think we have about 4 boxes left so I am pretty pleased with our progress.

As this month comes to end, I am becoming more excited to see what the rest of the year brings.  We have three weddings to go to this summer, a fabulous vacation in August, and home renovations galore.  Enjoy the rest of the year, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment