Monday, September 12, 2011

Hasbro Games

This week, Kmart is doubling ALL coupons for Hasbro games.  Yesterday's paper had coupons for Hasbro games like Monopoly, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, etc.  The Southern Savers website that I use for my couponing is where I found out about the Kmart deal (I have not found the deal advertised anywhere else).  The Southern Savers website also has a link to the Hasbro website (hasbro.com) where you can print off additional coupons.

After work today I went to Kmart and checked with Customer Service to verify that they are accepting the Hasbro coupons and doubling them.  They were!

Here is what I got:



2 Monopoly games
2 Candy Land games
1 Chutes and Ladders
1 Jenga
1 Cootie Ants in the Pants
2 travel Connect 4 (they were both FREE!)

Total before coupons: $87.91

Total spent after coupons: $30.92

Total saved: $56.99

No comments:

Post a Comment