Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ben's surprise baby shower

Today Ben's coworkers held a Surprise Baby Shower for him.  I had to work but I was super excited that he was going to have his own party.  I was able to snag a few pictures from his coworkers and I absolutely love all the pink!

His coworkers are so fabulous... they had donuts, bagels, juice, and fruit for the party.  We got a tummy time mat, some beautiful clothes, a teddy bear, and some essential baby care items.  Ben and I are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives that continue to be so generous with us and our daughter. 

I know Ben enjoyed his party and we both owe his coworkers a huge thank-you!


Ben opening some presents.  (Look at those fabulous donuts!)

Yummy food!

More presents and food.

The tummy time mat.

Thank you to everyone at Ben's office for such a wonderful surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment