Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching up and 35 and 36 weeks pregnant

I have been home sick today and have had time to reflect on the past 15 days (since my last blog posting).  Ben and I have been consumed in getting ready for baby girl and have everything set-up around the house for her arrival.

We watched The Steelers during the play-offs.
They lost. :(

Our party spread.

For 35 weeks pregnant:
Baby girl was the size of a honeydew!  She was about 18 inches long and 5 pounds.



I am 36 weeks (and 3 days) pregnant!

Baby girl is over 18 inches long and over 5 pounds.

Her liver and kidneys are working, her skin is smooth, and her immune system is up and running.

Weight gain so far: 28 pounds

This week: She is kicking me ALL. THE. TIME.

Days left: 24 (oh my goodness!!!)


This weekend Ben put together baby girl's pack and play, stroller, and car seat, and her rock & play sleeper.  I am so glad I married a man with an engineering degree!


This is the stroller and car seat.

This is the rock and play sleeper.


The pack and play

I think we are as ready as we are going to be.  I am super excited to meet baby girl and can't believe that this is the last month before she gets here.  I have been thinking of the ways our lives are going to change and I know that I cannot fully comprehend the changes we will experience. 

However, I am looking forward to traveling this summer with baby girl and taking her to new places.  We are traveling to at least two weddings this summer and going on vacation and I am excited to share those experiences with her.  Well, I am getting kicked like crazy by my daughter so I am going to go for now.  I will work on updating much more frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment