Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello, blog-o-sphere

For the eight people that take the time to read my blog, you may have noticed I have not updated in awhile.  For good reason, I assure you.  We were without power for two days and then I went on vacation for five days, just to turn around and leave for two days.  It's been a busy ten days to say the least. 

For the 4th of July week, Ben and I took Elizabeth to Texas to see my family.  It was her first time on a plane and she did great!  Or I should say, all four (4!) flights she was on, she did great!  We went out to my Grandmother's lake house for a week of relaxing, family time, cards, and chillin on the lake. 

My Mom and Grandmother went all out for Elizabeth's first visit- she got her own pool!  They also had toys, diapers, formula, food, and a pack n play.  She is such a lucky little girl to have so many people that love her!

Here are some pictures of our adventures in the land of 'Everything is Bigger and Better in Texas'.

My Mom made signs to welcome all of the visitors to the lake.
We were all jealous that Elizabeth's sign has a wreath around it.
Jen caught a HUGE catfish!

Anna also caught a HUGE fish!

Elizabeth enjoying her pool


Dinner

My cousin, Bryan, holding his youngest son and my daughter.

Ben and Elizabeth

4 generations:
My grandmother, me, my mom, and Elizabeth

My brother, Andy, and Elizabeth

Elizabeth, me, and Jen

Ben setting up his fireworks.

One of his fireworks!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth and my Uncle Jay

The College Flags. 
When you graduate from college, you get to hang your flag.


1 comment:

  1. I am one of the 8. I love your blog. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that your mom and I have been friends for so long that we are now bragging about grandchildren to one another.

    Thank you for the fun you give me in reading your blog.

    Kathy Havins

    ReplyDelete