Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas in the Keys!

Merry Christmas!

We spent a week in Marathon, Florida with my family and extended family for the Christmas holiday.  This was the first time my entire family (mom, siblings, grandmother, aunt/uncle, and first cousins) has been together in four years.  We had an incredible time in Marathon for the week and we even went to Key West for a day. 

We kayaked, swam, rode bikes, went to the beach, and relaxed in the 80 degree December sun.  Here are some pictures from our Christmas week in the Florida Keys!

Arriving in Marathon, FL
 
My uncle surprised my Grandmother and shipped family ornaments and bought a tree.
 
Elizabeth playing around on Christmas Eve.

Ben and I before church on Christmas Eve.
 
 
Santa came to the Keys!
 
What Santa brought for Elizabeth.

Presents for Elizabeth from mom and dad.
 
Going through Elizabeth's presents from Santa
 
We woke up Christmas morning and this giantic sailboat was at the house next door.
 
Elizabeth opening her presents from Mom and Dad.
 
My grandmother, brother, Ben, Elizabeth, me, my mom, and my sister
 
My Grandmother, her 6 grand kids, and her 1 great grand kid

All 15 people that were in our house

Jen and I kayaking
 
Elizabeth loving the pool!

Opening more presents.

                                                        Family photo on Christmas night!

View of our dock from our balcony.

In Key West at Ernest Hemingway's house.

At the Southernmost point in the US.

Yum!

When we got back to DC, we had more presents to open!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment