Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 to 2013

Last year's 2011 to 2012 blog post was where I talked about my New Year's resolutions and what I was excited for in the upcoming year.  Well... I did accomplish 3 out of 5 of my New Years resolutions from last year.

The five resolutions were:

1) Read at least one book each month

2) Travel to at least one new city in 2012

3) After the baby is born, lose the baby weight

4) Enjoy my new life as a mother and wife

5) Become more involved at our Church


I accomplished 2, 3, and 4.  I did not read at least one book each month, in fact I maybe read 3 books all year.  And, I did not become more involved in our Church, if anything I became less involved.    So... new year, new beginnings!


Our daughter will be one year old in about 7 weeks!  We did figure out where the water was coming from in our basement and the problem has been solved and Elizabeth has a beautiful playroom, and we did a lot of traveling this year (11 states! and yes, a few new cities).  I did lose the baby weight (and then another 21 pounds) and I have thoroughly been enjoying my life as a wife and mother.

I have some new resolutions for this year:

1) Travel to at least one new city in 2013

2) Enjoy life and be happy

3) Maintain a healthy weight

4) Curse less






No comments:

Post a Comment