Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Favorite Things

I have a bunch of new things I am loving right now!  It has mostly to do with the time of year (warm weather) that has brought about my new favorite things.


I have been teaching soccer outside for the last two weeks and I have to have on sunscreen.
I love the Banana Boat lip block.
It keeps my lips from getting dry, sunburned, and it keeps them moisturized!

This is a new sunscreen for me this year and right now I am loving it!
I have always used the traditional lotion type of sunscreen, but the spray has become my go-to for work.
On days where it's in the 80s and 90s, and I am teaching outside for 5 hours, it is easy to apply and quick!

* I am still using my Clinique Sunscreen made for face *

Most of my hand sanitizers are from Bath and Body Works.
But... I love this apple scent from germblaster.
It smells sooooo good, I just keep using it.  


I have been using this product on my hair for a few years, but I especially love it 
in the summer when I don't feel like blow drying my hair.

When my hair is wet, I just put some of this moose/gel in it and scrunch it up.

Below is what my hair looks like today:
 


I love the easy curls (and my face is covered in sunscreen)

No comments:

Post a Comment