Friday, November 18, 2016

35!

Hello blog readers!  I'm back from my 15-day-sickness and I am so glad to be back! 

Last weekend was my 35th birthday and I celebrated with my family all weekend.  Ben took us out to lunch on Friday and then we did a mini-trip on Saturday to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.  I had never been to West Virginia and was excited to add another state to the list.  On Sunday we relaxed at home and then enjoyed a date night to end the weekend.

There are about 39032 photos, so please enjoy. :)

Friday, November 11th, we enjoyed lunch out to start my birthday weekend :)

Saturday, we drove to Harpers Ferry, WV and enjoyed the day at the beautiful historic park

Elizabeth and Caroline loved running everywhere



It was a tad chilly :)

Putting some gloves on because it was cold



Checking out one of the museum exhibits


We love all the history!

An old rifle

The Shenandoah River





Ben tried to get a picture of the three Novak ladies



We had lunch in Harpers Ferry and Caroline spent the entire lunch screaming her head off.  We hurried through lunch and then headed off for ice cream and more sight seeing.










ice cream while it's cold, yum!












We walked along the river, such a beautiful trail














Thanks Harpers Ferry for a great visit!

After Harpers Ferry, we drove through West Virginia for a bit and then headed back into Virginia.  We had passed a ton of wineries on our way to Harpers Ferry and stopped to enjoy an afternoon wine tasting on our way home.

We stopped at The Barns and all of their wines are so good!


The winery is so beautiful!




We had a blast at the winery and then grabbed some Hibachi to go for dinner on Saturday night.  Sunday was my actual birthday and we enjoyed a relaxing brunch at home with mimosas and bacon and lots of yummy food.  Sunday night Ben and I enjoyed a date night out with some Mexican food and a movie.


Tacos!

And my sangria margarita!  Yum!

Ben getting my picture (and my birthday meal)


Selfie at the movie :)

Thank you for a wonderful birthday Ben and thank you for playing photographer all weekend. 
I love you!!

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment