Here were my goals for 34:
2. Increase our emergency savings by 10%
8. Continue to have date nights (every 4-6 weeks)
10. Relax and enjoy where I am and who I am with
The goals that are crossed off are the ones I completed.
I was able to maintain a healthy weight all year and stay within five pounds. We updated our main floor a few months ago and we are loving our new carpet! We took a family vacation to the Outer Banks of North Caroline in August/September and we had a blast!! We also took family trips to Texas and West Virginia. I have definitely read more books this year. I am downloading books to my kindle all the time and even tried kindle unlimited this past month. The girls have been to many monuments and museums this past year and I am hoping we try several more new ones this upcoming year. I tried probably 20-30 new recipes this year. Not a ton, but we enjoyed most of them. I also added more clothes to my wardrobe and enjoying all of them. :)
We didn't increase our emergency savings by 10% by we did increase is by 5%, so better than nothing. We didn't have date nights every 4-6 weeks, but we have had several, hopefully we can make them more frequently next year. :) I am also still working on relaxing and enjoying where I am.
Here are my goals for 35:
1. Continue to maintain a healthy weight
2. Print more photos
3. Travel to a new state or country
4. Take a family vacation
5. Continue to read more often
6. Take the girls to more (new) monuments and museums
7. Run two - three races
8. Have date nights more frequently
9. Drink more good wine
Happy Tuesday y'all!