Monday, August 23, 2010

The front nine

At dinner on Thursday night; Chris, Ben, Kirk, and I started talking about golf.  Chris and Kirk have been working on their golf game and Ben and I have been playing periodically throughout the summer.  So... the four of us decided to play bright and early Sunday morning.

When I woke up on Sunday I checked outside and it was raining.  I was pretty bummed so I checked the weather report and the rain was supposed to stop by 8:30 and we were scheduled to tee off around 10:15.  I hoped for (and got) sunny, clear skies!  Hooray! 

Ben and I left around 9:45 to head over to East Potomac Golf Course.  We got there and Chris and Kirk were at the driving range warming up.  At 10:15 we were off and running (and sweating).  Below are some pictures of our adventures from the front nine.

Getting ready to tee off.

Look at that great golf form! 

Ben showing us why he is awesome.

Chris is rocking the golf course.

Kirk teeing off on the third hole.

Kirk rocking the most awesome golf bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment