Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've got a coupon for that...

Tonight I went to Harris Teeter to do some shopping and use my coupons since it is SUPER DOUBLES!!!  In case you don't know, during Super Doubles, Harris Teeter will double ANY coupon valued up to $1.98.  So... all of my $1.50 off and $1.75 coupons became $3 off and $3.50 off!!!  Heck yes!

So I cut coupons on Sunday while watching football with Ben and then I loaded them up into my fabulous new bag that my MIL gave me for Christmas.


After the gym, I drove over to HT to do some shopping, and shopping I did.


Today, I bought:

Lysol Wipes
Lysol Wipes
Ziploc Bags - pint
Ziploc Bags - quart
Ziploc container large
Ziploc container medium
Ziploc container small
Hormel Chicken Microwave meals (3) - 1 free
Special K Bars (4 boxes) - 3 free
Progresso Bread Crumbs
Crystal Light
Campbell Chunky Soup (2 cans)
V8 Splash Light (2 bottles)
Electrasol Tabs
HT Rice
Trash bags (2 boxes)
Brown lunch bags (1 box)
HT Apple Sauce
HT Green Beans (2 cans)
Old Spice Deodorant (2)
Colgate Toothpaste (2 tubes)
Act Mouthwash
HT Garden Salad
Guacamole
Grape Tomatoes
Carrots
Oreo Pie Slices
Yoplait Smoothie
Macaroni Grill Frozen Dinner for two (2)
Buitoni pasta
Simply Orange, Orange Juice
Theraflu
Bayer Aspirin
Hormel Meatloaf
Yoplait frozen fruit smoothie
Lean Cuisine frozen meals (2)

My total before coupons: $170.29

Total spent: $78.10

Total saved: $92.19 or 54%

Items I got for free:

1 Lysol Wipe
Ziploc Bags - pint
Ziploc Container - medium
1 Hormel Chicken Microwave Meal
3 boxes Special K Bars
Progresso Bread Crumbs
1 Can Campbell's Chunky Soup
1 Bottle V8 Splash Light
Electrasol Tabs
Buitoni Pasta
Bayer Aspirin

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive! Anna and I have started using coupons more since you sold us the Big Picture at Thanksgiving... we aren't quite in your league yet! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete