Monday, January 24, 2011

Week in review

So last week seemed like it was the longest week ever even though I only had 3 days of work.  Monday was MLK holiday and Tuesday was a snow day.  Wednesday I finished my volleyball unit and Thursday I started teaching family life. 

After work on Friday I went to the gym and it was so nice because I had not gone all week.  Ben called me before the gym and asked me out on a date so after the gym I had to hurry home and shower and get dressed. 

Friday night we went to Old Towne and tried this really cool place called Red Rocks.


On Saturday, we attended the memorial for Dr. Vitez at my school.  It was a really nice service with several people speaking about Dr. Vitez and a very beautiful video slide show.

On Sunday, Ben had to work so I went to the gym and then hung out around the house.  Sunday night we went to Alan and Laura's house to watch the Steelers play the Jets.  Laura made the most delicious home made perogies and then we enjoyed brownies while watching some great football!

Tonight we hung out at home and made tacos and taco salad then played my new Carolinaopoly game. 

My taco salad.

Ben's tacos.

Carolinaopoly. 

Have a great week!
 

3 comments:

  1. Is the game as much fun as Hands and Foot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tacos and Taco Salad look yummy! Makes me want some....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food does look Yummy!! I vote we all come visit and you cook us dinner....
    (I wish it was that easy)

    ReplyDelete