Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CHICAGO!!! - Part 2

It has taken awhile but I am finishing my post on Chi-town.  With Chicago sports being replayed on PTI it reminded me that I need to finish my Chicago post.  Ha!  Anywho, Ben and I continued to have a fantastic time in the windy city on Wednesday.  I went shopping on the Magnificent Mile and Wednesday night we went to a Cubs game.

Tulips along the Magnificent Mile.


Ben at the bean.

Moi at the bean in Millennium Park.

Cubs Game!!!

Started off beautiful.

Nice and sunny.

Then the skies opened up...

I thought this was cool. 
 It stopped raining, and the field crew is removing the tarp.

"Sweeping" the water off the field

Rolling the tarp back up.

Beautiful field again. :)

On Thursday, I went to a spa and spent the afternoon relaxing.  Thursday evening, Ben and I flew back to DC and returned to reality.  I loved Chicago and can't wait to go back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment