Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 to 2012

I am so excited for New Years this year because I know that we are going to have so many changes in 2012!

Our daughter will be here in 6 weeks...

In the last two weeks, I have had 4 friends/relatives get engaged (so lots of weddings)!...

We will be refinishing our basement (once we discover where the water is coming from)... and then turning it into a playroom for our daughter

We are planning a cross-country drive, and I cannot wait to introduce Ben and our daughter to new, wonderful places...

I have a few New Years Resolutions for this year.

1) Read at least one book each month

2) Travel to at least one new city in 2012

3) After the baby is born, lose the baby weight

4) Enjoy my new life as a mother and wife

5) Become more involved at our Church


What are your New Years Resolutions???

No comments:

Post a Comment