Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite things

I realized the other day that I use the same things over and over again and that is because they have become (or continue to be) my favorite things.

Every single day for the last 16 years I have applied Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion to my face.  I absolutely LOVE the way my skin feels after I put it on and I absolutely cannot stand the way my skin feels in the morning until I have put it on.  This winter I feel like my skin has been extra dry (probably because I'm pregnant) and so I have been using this moisturizer twice a day.  I. LOVE. IT.

For Christmas, my mom got me a Clinique product that I had never used before (and never heard of before).  Which is kinda crazy because I am a Clinique girl through and through.  Anyway- she bought me this fabulous hand and cuticle cream.  It has become a new favorite of mine and I use it throughout the day (pretty much any time after I wash my hands).  Again, because of dry skin.  If your hands get dry during the winter- you must try this product!  It is fabulous!!!


Throughout my pregnancy, I have not had many cravings.  However, I have had a ton of food aversions.  I still cannot stand red meat, hummus, or most vegetables.  For about 2 months all I wanted to eat was Corn Flakes.  However, my new favorite cereal has become Fruit Loops!  I eat a huge bowl every morning for breakfast with a tall glass of water.  I can't explain why but all I want in the morning are some Fruit Loops- they are my new breakfast favorite.  Now, before I was pregnant, I did not eat much cereal.  I ate 2 Special K bars for breakfast every morning once I got to school.  Since getting pregnant, I can't stand the Special K bars.  So... for now (and hopefully not too much longer) Fruit Loops are my favorite!



My last favorite thing is actually something that belongs to Ben.  He got it for Christmas from my mom.  It is the card shuffler.  Now, for anyone that knows Ben and myself, you know that we are addicted to cards, and as of lately, the game Hand and Foot.  This fabulous card shuffler can shuffle up to six decks and keeps the cards in pristine condition because they are not being bent by manually shuffling the cards.  It also speeds up our game play.  For anyone that enjoys playing cards, any cards, I highly recommend getting a card shuffler... it is one of my favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment