Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 to 31

In 10 days I will be 31 years old!!!
 
This shirt is fabulous!  It is lace and has a zipper in the back.
 
 
Today I weigh: 140.8 
(140 was my original goal, but I have now challenged myself to get to 130)
 
Fun fact: Since using My Fitness Pal, I have lost 13.7 pounds!
 
Today I ate:
 
Breakfast:
 2 Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars- 220 calories
 
Lunch:
1 Chocolate Chunk Granola Bar & 6" turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomato, and onion from Subway
 
Dinner:
(I was very, very bad)
4 servings of Tostitos chips, 4 servings of Velveeta cheese with chilies and tomatoes, and 2 ultimate chocolate chip cookies- 1390 calories
 
Total Calories: 1975 (whoops, guessing I won't weigh 140.8 tomorrow)
 
I did not workout today.  But tomorrow is my last session with my trainer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment