Monday, November 26, 2012

South Carolina to Pennsylvania

November has been a busy month for us with lots of traveling.  I have not been able to update as often as I would like, so I am taking the opportunity now to catch up on a month's worth of activities.

In the beginning of November, we drove down to Columbia, South Carolina to visit our friends and go to a Gamecock game.  Elizabeth had never been to South Carolina (nor had she met Mollie, Paul, Emmie, or Ellie).

Elizabeth and Mollie
 
Tailgating with Ben, Stacy, and Paul

THE Brook Bristow

Ben, Me, Stacy, and Paul before the game
 
Go Gamecocks!



Elizabeth, Emmie, and Ellie

I love these girls! 

'
Do you know how hard it is to push 3 kids?
 
We celebrated my 31st birthday back in DC!
 
We went to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving.
This is Thanksgiving morning before the 5K Turkey Trot.

Thanksgiving afternoon.
 
 
Family football game, Thanksgiving afternoon.

 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Saturday after Thanksgiving we took Elizabeth into Pittsburgh for the first time.
We drove through her first snow, so she could go to her first football game.
 
Inside the box at Heinz Field.
Go Pitt!
 

And that was our November.  I hope you had a great month too!
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and daughter and each day I get to spend with them.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment