Sunday, January 20, 2013

Favorite Things

It has been so cold outside and I have been cozying up with a few of my favorite things to keep warm and stay comfortable.

Here are some of my favorite things that I am enjoying everyday:

For breakfast every morning I eat 2 of these wonderful Special K bars.
I say wonderful because I love chocolate and now I start my day with it!
 
I got these snowflake pajamas from Victoria Secret last year.
I bought them to wear after Elizabeth was born.
However, they did not fit or come anywhere close to fitting.
But...since I've lost 22 pounds- they are now a little too big.  :)

This lotion is great on my dry skin. 
I love vanilla lotion, but the black raspberry vanilla is something special!

I've been drinking diet coke like crazy.
So... in order to drink more water at home, I've been filling this cup up twice a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment