Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Super Doubles!!!

Super Doubles started today at Harris Teeter.  After I picked up Elizabeth from Laura's house, we went home and grabbed a snack, and then headed to Teeter to hook up some major deals.  I was after diapers and a bunch of other random stuff.  I plan on going back again later this week because I had reached the coupon limit today.


What I got today...

(3) bags of diapers (2 Pampers & 1 Huggies)
(1) bottle of Tide
(2) California Pizza Kitchen pizzas
(4) 4-packs of razors
(1) bottle of NyQuil
(1) 4-pack of Duracell 'D' batteries
(3) boxes of Special K bars (got 1.5 for free)
(1) Hormel completes lunch (got for free)
(1) Barillia complete pasta lunch
(1) package of Fresh Task mix
(4) packages of jello (got 2 for free)
(2) jars of Classico pasta sauce (got 1 for free)
(1) package of Reach Floss (got for free)
(1) roll of Duck packing tape

Everything I bought, except for the Special K bars, was on sale.
Everything I bought, I had a coupon for.
* The razors... someone had placed 4 razor coupons next to the razors that made them 99cents after the coupon and sale price.


Total before coupons: $129.01

Total spent: $53.37

Total saved: $75.64



No comments:

Post a Comment