Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Harris Teeter Super Doubles!

I hit up Harris Teeter for the super doubles specials that started today. 

My goal was to make it out of the store for less than $5.  I did some advance planning, checked out the coupon policy, and made a list before I headed over to the store today.

I picked up some new products for Ben and Elizabeth, and then one of Elizabeth's favorite snacks- fruit squeezies.
 
 These are all the items I got today at Harris Teeter

 About my purchases:

Elizabeth  loves the fruit squeezies.  They were on sale 2/$5.00.  I had $1 off coupons for each box, that doubled to $2.00 off each box.  That made each box 50 cents.

Ben has never tried to Oscar Meyer protein snacks.  They were regular price of $1.99.  I had $1 off coupons that doubled to $2.00 off each one, making them completely free.

Elizabeth loves any kind of yogurt.  The yogurts were regular price of $1.79 each.  I had $1 off coupons that double to $2.00 off each one, making them completely free.

The Colgate mouthwash was on sale for $5.00.  I had a $2 off coupon that doubled to $4 off.  Additionally, the store had a $2 off e-coupon.  So I was actually paid $1 to buy the Colgate mouthwash.  Since the store doesn't pay people to shop, the $1 came off my total. 

The Hormel Compleats meal was kinda the same deal as the mouth wash.  It was regular price of $2.59.  I had a $1 off coupon that doubled to $2 off.  Additionally, the store had a $1 off e-coupon.  So I was actually paid 41 cents to buy the Hormel Compleats meal.

That "$1.41 extra is what helped lower my total since the squeezie boxes were 50 cents each.

I had coupons for everything, but I think those are the interesting match-ups, and you can understand a little bit about how I shopped the deals.

 
These are the items I got completely free today today.

So, here is a list of everything I got today:

(1) 1 Liter of Colgate Mouthwash
(1) bottle of Vidal Sassoon Styling Mousse
(1) bottle Vidal Sassoon Conditioner
(1) bottle L'oreal Conditioner
(2) Old Spice Deodarants
(1) bottle of Suave body lotion
(4) boxes of Dole Strawberry Apple squeezies
(4) packages of Oscar Meyer Protein snacks
(3) cups of blueberry Greek yogurt
(1) Hormel Compleats meal
(1) loaf of La Brea fresh baked bread


Total before coupons: $67.17

Total spent:  $3.95 (after tax)  
                      $2. 58 (before tax)

Percentage saved: 94%


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment