Thursday, December 14, 2017

Granny B Sugar Cookies

This past Saturday, the girls and I made Granny B Sugar Cookies.  
Granny B was my grandmother's grandmother.  My girls are the 6th generation to make these delicious sugar cookies and I love making them with them!

The girls and I made three batches of cookies and Ben took a bunch of pictures. :)

Here's a look at our cookie day on Saturday:

First, Elizabeth and I did one batch.


I rolled out the dough and she picked the shapes.

We had a lot of fun!




Caroline joined us for another round of cooking making.




This was Caroline's first time making Granny B sugar cookies.


Good time!






Time to go in the oven.



And now time for another batch of cookies!







The girls making cookies together.










Our platter of cookies!!

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment