Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017!

We headed to Ben's parents house for Thanksgiving this year.
  
The girls were so excited to spend the holiday with Nana and Pap Pap and their 
Aunt Brigette, Uncle Adam, and cousin Sam! 

We drove up on Wednesday morning and stayed until Saturday afternoon.
We had a great time visiting everyone, running the Turkey Trot, eating lots of food, playing, and pretty much all of us being sick at the same time.

Here is a look at our Thanksgiving trip:


Driving the Pennsylvania:
Movies being watched. Check!
Dressed in Christmas clothes: Check!
Excited for the holiday: Check!


Wednesday night we all made our own pizzas.
The girls were spreading out their dough.



Then sprinkled on the cheese :)

They were done...

and Elizabeth was really done :)

Caroline's pizza (top)
Elizabeth's pizza (bottom)

After pizza, we had birthday cake to celebrate my birthday :)

Thursday morning, Ben and I were up and out early for the Turkey Trot.

We had a great time with family!


We survived!
My time: 33:33
Ben's time: 37:59
  
 I took some Thanksgiving selfies with my two favorites girlies.

 
  Tickling this girl to get some smiles :)
(She had an ear infection and did not feel good at all)

 My big girl LOVES making silly selfie faces







 Love my two girls!

 Before dinner Caroline snuggled up to Pap Pap while watching TV
(I love this picture!)

 We took some family selfies before Thanksgiving dinner



 We are a silly group :)


 Caroline and Elizabeth being silly before dinner

All our food, it was soooo good!

And that was my last picture from the holiday weekend.
I was sick and just kinda forgot to take photos.

Friday and Saturday I forgot to take pictures (whoops), but the girls went to Seabase with Ben and his parents while I took a nap (because I was sick).  We watched TV and movies, played with the kids, and then we headed home after lunch on Saturday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment