Monday, March 5, 2018

Mardi Gras Recap!

I know Mardi Gras was a few weeks ago, but February is SO BUSY for us that I am finally getting caught up on our "smaller" celebrations.  We have been celebrating Mardi Gras for a few years and the girls really enjoy our special family celebrations, so I work hard to continue traditions.

We celebrated with a festive breakfast and then we had jambalaya for dinner.  I've used a few different recipes over the years (usually from Pinterest) and I really enjoyed the recipe I made this year!

Here is a look back on our Mardi Gras celebration:

 The night before I set the table.

 Our centerpiece.
I reuse these pieces every year. :)

 The girls crawled into our bed for morning snuggles. :)


 Then we went downstairs to check out our Mardi Gras table!


 They LOVE the masks and necklaces!

 Very festive girls :)


 Ready for breakfast!




 She wore that mask ALL DAY LONG


 Ready for the gym.
In her Mardi Gras mask and beads. :)


 Later in the day... asleep in the car... still  in the mask and beads :)

 You can find the jambalaya recipe here!
It was super yummy and made enough for leftovers (for a few days)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Mardi Gras celebrations!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment