Thursday, March 1, 2018

Valentine's Day Recap

I know I am a few weeks late with this post, but we have been so busy that I just haven't had time to post before now (sorry).  We had a jam-packed Valentine's Day and we all had a great time!  Here's a look back on our day, I hope it was a wonderful day for you too!

The night before I set-up breakfast for five.
Our neighbor, Ava, was joining us for breakfast because her parents had early morning commitments.
 
I got up early and set-up breakfast for everyone.

I love getting Krispy Kreme doughnuts every year. Yum!


Caroline appeared first.

Then Elizabeth!

I got the girls dressed, Ava came over, and we enjoyed a festive breakfast!
All these cute girls are ready for Valentine's Day!

My two little Valentine's!

Ben was working from home, 
so he kept Caroline while I took the big girls to school.

I came back home and grabbed Caroline and we headed off to the gym for a Valentine's Day workout.
After the gym, we headed home to shower and change.

I took my smallest Valentine to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.

She loved it!
And I loved her in her new Valentine shirt!


I even let her trade in her toy for ice cream.
Yay for Valentine's Day!

 We spent the rest of the day enjoying play time at home before picking Elizabeth up from the bus stop.  Once we picked up Elizabeth, we changed and headed into DC for dinner and a show!

Our side of the table

And our dates :)

We had dinner at Clyde's at Gallery Place.
After dinner, we headed next door to Capital One Arena to see Disney on Ice presents Frozen!

I won tickets for us to see Disney on Ice presents Frozen from Capital Moms
Thank you so much to Sarah at Capital Moms for the tickets, the girls were over the moon!!

We arrive at the arena and the girls changed into their Elsa dresses, wands, and tiaras.

Getting excited...

So excited!!


Ready to find our seats!

My three Valentine's!


Y'all... 4th row seats!!!
Thank you again Capital Moms!

Sweet Caroline

And my nugget, Elizabeth

We are excited for the show!

So excited!! :)


LOVING the show!!


Also LOVING the show!!

We were welcomed by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald :)

Pure joy!


The costumes were AMAZING!!

She sat on her dad half the show :)



Anna and Elsa

Kristoff and Sven

Intermission with my Elsas :)


The ice monster was also AMAZING!

My pictures end here because we were having so much fun at the show.
Thank you again to Capital Moms for the tickets to Disney on Ice!
Thank you to Ben, Elizabeth, and Caroline for being the best Valentine's I could ask for.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment