Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Last day of Kindergarten!

Elizabeth's last day of Kindergarten was on Friday and we celebrated in BIG ways! 

Friday morning I took a ton of pictures!
Ben had to leave early for work and I wanted to make sure he got plenty of pictures :)

The sun was "in our way" so we kept moving around the driveway


Elizabeth wanted some sissy photos with Caroline


And I wanted some pictures with my girls.

We are so proud of you Elizabeth!!

Once we dropped Elizabeth off at school, we headed to the gym and then home to get ready for our celebration.  Elizabeth had a two-hour early release, so we had to hurry.

I started a tradition last year to give the girls a few things to help "usher" in summer.
I also frame a piece of their artwork from school that year.
Caroline has gotten goodies the last two years as well because it just wouldn't be fair.
This year Elizabeth received: bubbles, a new water bottle, new diving toys for the pool, a 4th of July necklace, sparkly pens for our trips, mini oreos (they are her favorite), a slinky, and a skip-it (new outside toy).  I also picked up that giant red ball for the girls (because it won't go down the drain).

Caroline helped me hang up our outside decorations.
I laminated the ones from last year so we could reuse them!

I made Elizabeth's walk of fame the night before.
Each sign talks about things she accomplished during her first year of Kindergarten.

Caroline and I got festive, packed up the popsicles, grabbed Ben and we headed to the bus stop.

There she is!  There she is! There she is!!!


Officially DONE with Kindergarten!!!

Ben and his girls (they are ready for summer!)

Family selfie!
We are ready for summer and so proud of Elizabeth!

We went home and the girls checked out the walk-of-fame, all the goodies, and then I surprised them with a trip to Sweet Frog (thank you Laura for the idea!).

I told them they could get as much as they wanted :)

Elizabeth LOVES chocolate ice cream


Caroline LOVES berry acai and salted caramel.
This time she topped with sprinkles and oreos too!


When we got home, Ben surprised the girls with their new floats!


After we checked out the floats, we changed and headed to the pool.
We spent the rest of the day at the pool and even ordered pizza and had it delivered to the pool.

Elizabeth was pushing Caroline around :)


We had the pool to ourselves for hours




And now, we have a First Grader!!!

Hope you enjoyed Elizabeth's last day of school.
Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment