Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Selfies and Sisters

If you follow my insta-stories then you have probably seen several of these photos already (sorry).  The girls and I are into selfies, playing outside, having fun, and enjoying all these warm days.  Here is a recap of some of our selfies from the last few weeks.

 Elizabeth's love language is one-on-one time.
After our "camping" adventure, I took Elizabeth for some shoe shopping and pedicures.

 We went to a new nail salon in the mall and Elizabeth thought the pillow was awkward.



 But she still LOVED getting her pedicure :)

 From my instastory

 I tend to use the sauna at my gym every day.
Sometimes I take a selfie, sometime I don't.
This day I took one ;)

 She wanted a picture of "just her"

 Another day, another sauna selfie

 Being three is hard work.
She is so cute!!

 Took the girls to the pool and sent Ben this picture.
He was at work, so kinda mean, but I thought I looked cute :)

 See the catcher?
She's ours!
Love that girl!!

 
 My car reached 100,000 miles last week!!!
I was pretty excited and sent several celebration GIFs to my family :)

 Another day, another car nap
We were on our way to get ice cream after field day

 Elizabeth after field day!

 Caroline and I volunteered at Field Day.
We checked Elizabeth out when it was early and we went for ice cream at Sweet Frog!

 Look who woke up for ice cream!



 She loves taking the nature trail to the playground

 Our mommy-daughter time involves lots of playing.
Playing games, playing outside, building blocks, and making puzzles.


 Elizabeth and I drew some pictures while waiting for her doctor appointment.
She insisted I take her picture with her drawing :)

 I came downstairs one morning and found them like this.

 Do y'all SEE Caroline in her helmet???

 Another pool selfie sent to Ben.
Another swim suit :)

 Last weekend I ran the Mount Vernon Trail to the Lincoln Memorial

 Took some selfies to show my family I was half way done with my run

And a "I made it back to my car" selfie

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment