Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Greensburg baby shower

This weekend, Sally Anne (my mother-in-law) held a baby shower for me in Greensburg.  I had such a good time at the luncheon and opening presents.   Baby girl got a ton of super cute outfits and books and toys. 


The centerpieces- so beautiful!

Some of the gifts and the fabulous diaper cake that little Abby made me.


The wonderfully delicious cake!

Smiley cookies, these were the favors.

The gifts for baby girl

A tummy time play mat.

I love pink for baby girl (and cupcakes!)

Beautiful spring dress.

Me, Brigette, Sarah, Abby, and Becky
Thank you Becky for taking all my pictures.

Mom, me, and Grandmother


I adopted Ben's wonderful cousin Becky as my own and asked her to take pictures of the shower.  Thank you again Becky for taking a ton of pictures (only a few are shown here).  Thank you to everyone who came to the shower and brought beautiful gifts for baby girl.  I know she will look fabulous in all of her new clothes and love all of her new toys and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment