Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ladies' Night

On Thursday night I hosted a Ladies' Night out at the Melting Pot.  I haven't had a ladies night in a few months so I was really looking forward to it.  I met up with my cousin Jessica, my friend Dorothy (she drove all the way from Baltimore), and my friends Debbie and Laura that live down the street.  This was the first time Jessica, Dorothy, and Laura had ever been to Melting Pot and I think they loved it.  We went to Melting Pot because they were donating 20% of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen foundation and we all know what a great organization that is. 

I meant to take pictures all night, but just ended up with pictures of the dessert course (which of course, is the best).

Mixing the chocolate.

We got the cookies and cream chocolate and the original chocolate.
Fun times with the ladies: Laura, Debbie, Dorothy, me, and Jessica.
(We all wore pink for the Susan G. Komen night)

All the yummy dippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment