Sunday, December 18, 2011

32 weeks and cookies!

I am 32 weeks pregnant (and 2 days)!

Baby girl is still the size of a squash.  I think she weighs around 3.5 pounds and is about 16 inches long.

She has been kicking a lot this week.  The book says she is probably head down, but I don't think so.

Weight gain: 21 pounds (as of Friday)

New this week: Went to my primary care physician on Friday because I have been having a pain in my rib cage for about a month.  She thinks it is my gall bladder and so I spent all afternoon on Friday getting blood work and an ultrasound of my upper right quadrant.  I am supposed to find out tomorrow if it is my gall bladder or if my muscles are just spreading.

Time left:  8 weeks or 54 days.  Ben and I both think baby girl will come late, but hopefully not too late.



Tonight I made Granny B  sugar cookies:
There were 4 dozen, but Ben and I ate some.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment